uugghhh!!

i've asked my mother about that gig i've mentioned before..
theres some positive respond...
ehehehehehe....
waiting for hadi's mom to letting "her" go..
ahahahaha....


i hope hadi's mom can give some positive reaction.. :p
but theres another problem...
with what am i going to go there???
bicycle??walk??
ahahahaha..
its 200km+!!

i guess i have to fly to go there...
ahahaha....
damn it!!
wish i could have my license now...
yeahh!! cant wait for the gig...
maybe i should ask my father to send me there..
here's the flyer of that gig!





ding dong!! next stop is kampung nasi goreng kampung..

do we really have that place in malaysia?? ahahahaha...
.


2 comments:

  1. hye, MERI.
    do u even know what is 'public transport'?
    bus, as 4 exmple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bus??
    ughh!!
    my mom will never let me go..
    dats y i hate this life!!

    ReplyDelete